What is Wine Wise?
Wine Wise is a wine education and events service that takes you beyond the typical wine tasting or wine dinner.
Host Erica Archer provides a thorough and enlightening educational experience as she leads guests in a fresh interactive approach geared towards building your wine knowledge and tasting experience. Guests arriving at a Wine Wise event are presented with a series of wines to taste and participate in discussions about each, through a rich and rewarding wine education experience.
At each unique event:
- Leave with a toolbox of wine evaluation and appreciation skills that will enable you to approach any wine comfortably.
- Expand your ability to articulate what is going on in your wine glass.
- Discover what to expect from distinct grape varietals and wine making regions.
- Learn what to expect from certain terms on a wine label when selecting your next bottle of wine.
Wine Wise public and private events
In addition to Wine Wise public events
, Certified Wine Expert, Erica Archer, can work with you to create a fun and memorable private event to entertain your clients, friends, and family in your home, office, local restaurant or a unique site such as a local art gallery, beautiful garden or waterside location. Erica will work with you to pair a wine "theme" with your event and choose a selection of wines within your budget. Call us to plan a Wine Wise private event: 207-619-4630.
Here is a sample of some of our most popular themes:
- French, Italian, or Spanish reds
- Aromatic European whites
- Great value wines under $15
- Reds and Whites of Bordeaux
- Perfect Thanksgiving wines
- Sparkling wines
- Wine 101